Session: Nuclear energy in the BRICS
- Tankosi Djurica, Director for Nuclear Energy at Worley Parsons (Pdf.1,0 МБ)
Issues for discussion:
- Nuclear energy development within the BRICS for effective and multi-vector development of national economies and high technologies;
- Rosatom's experience of cooperating with the BRICS. Technological contribution to the development of nuclear industries of these countries;
- Prospects of cooperation on nuclear energy development within the BRICS, including based on Russian technological solutions, in the newly joined countries in Africa, Latin America and Asia.
- Kirill B. Komarov, First Deputy General Director of SC Rosatom;
Invited to participate:
- Alexey Khokhlov, Vice President, PwC Strategy& Services (Rus) (Pdf.453 KБ);
- Petrov Georgy, Secretariat of the BRICS Business Forum - 2015;
- Koshy Kuriakose, Head NPCIL, NRRF (Pdf.7,5 МБ);
- Drozdov Nikolay, Director of the International Business Department of ROSATOM (Pdf.1,5 МБ);
- Jaime Wallwitz Cardoso, President NUCLEP (Nuclebrás Equipamentos Pesados S.A.) (Pdf.1,7 МБ).;
- Phumzile Tshelane, CEO of Necsa (Pdf.2,5 МБ);
- Li Jize, CNNC.