Congress ATOMEXPO 2016
The main topic of the Forum - Nuclear Power as a Basis for Zero Carbon Energy Balance.
The plenary session will discuss the issues related to the energy balance of the future. In addition to renewable energy sources, a substantial role should be played by a reliable, economically predictable and environmentally friendly source of energy, such as nuclear power.
The special session will be devoted to a discussion of Nuclear Power Future and New Players.
PARTICIPATION IN THE CONGRESS WILL ALLOW YOU:
- to take part in the dialog of state authorities, expert, scientific and business communities on the issues of development of nuclear power industry worldwide;
- to better understand the demands and capabilities of the nuclear power industry;
- demonstrate your own achievements in the nuclear industry;
- notably expand your business contacts.
THE PARTICIPANTS OF THE CONGRESS WILL INCLUDE:
- IAEA member state representatives;
- senior executives and representatives of the Russian and foreign governmental bodies;
- representatives of international, governmental and public organizations;
- managers and experts of the Russian and foreign companies of the nuclear sector, potential partners of the industry;
- Mass media representatives.