Park of Science and Art Sirius
October 04–05, 2021
The Tenth Anniversary International Forum ATOMEXPO 2018 will host the first ATOMEXPO AWARDS ceremony – an international professional award recognizing outstanding merits of the companies in the global industry, contributing greatly to the development of atomic industry and the use of nuclear energy for the benefit of the humankind. The Forum will be held on May 14-16 at the Main Media Center in Sochi.
o determine the ATOMEXPO AWARDS winners, there will be a contest of projects in five nominations. An independent panel of judges, consisting of universally recognized global nuclear industry experts, will review each project from a professional point of view.
The contest is open to projects implemented by the companies that took part in ATOMEXPO Forums from 2009 to 2017, and projects by the participants of the Tenth International Forum ATOMEXPO 2018.
The contest will be held in the following nominations:
• “Best Launch” – the most promising project related to the launch of the national nuclear program, including construction of a nuclear power plant in a new country;
• “Nuclear Technologies for better life” – best project in the area of non-energy use of nuclear technologies: nuclear medicine, safety and security technologies, non-destructive testing, etc.
• “Innovations for the future” – the most innovative and breakthrough technology projects in the area of construction, operation and decommissioning of nuclear energy facilities and projects in the area of nuclear engineering.
• “Public Communication” – the best communication projects aimed at improving public awareness of nuclear energy.
• “Developing Human Capital” – the best projects in the area of human resources (HR) management, aimed at creating personnel reserves, providing conditions for employee professional improvement, development and integration of corporate culture.
To take part in the contest, please complete the application at the Forum’s official website: http://www.atomexpo2018.ru/pages/zayavka_na_soiskanie_premii. The applications are accepted until April 1, 2018.
The awarding ceremony will take place on May 14, on the opening day of the Tenth Anniversary International Forum ATOMEXPO 2018.
This year the main theme of the Forum is as follows: “Global partnership is a common success.” The Forum participants include top executives from key global nuclear companies and government structures, representatives of international organizations and leading experts. They will discuss the most relevant issues related to multilateral cooperation in all areas of nuclear technology application, with a special focus on international cooperation when building nuclear power plants, scientific research, personnel training, development of nuclear infrastructure and maintaining environmental safety. The Forum exhibition platform will present the latest technologies, competencies and projects related to the use of nuclear energy.
The Forum is organized by Rosatom State Corporation. The platinum sponsor of the Tenth Anniversary International Forum ATOMEXPO 2018 is Sovcombank PJSC. The Forum’s operator is LLC “Atomexpo”. Please visit the website of the event http://www.atomexpo2018.ru or contact us by phone/fax +7 (499) 922-89-95 or е-mail: email@example.com to find out more about the program and Forum participation.
The International Forum ATOMEXPO has been held since 2009 on the initiative of Rosatom State Corporation. Over these years, about 38 thousand people from 83 countries took part in the Forum events. 987 companies presented their expositions. 1,116 experts spoke at 141 round table meetings. More than 300 agreements and international cooperation documents were signed during the nine Forums.
LLC "Atomexpo" press service